From The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding 8th edition c2010...
Membership Options - Join Now!
Please join us today by purchasing a membership. Buying a membership supports our organization at the local, area and national levels. LLLC offers two different memberships: Basic and Sustaining. The additional funds from the Sustaining Membership increase our ability to reach out to other new mothers and health care professionals with information to support and sustain breastfeeding.
- Basic LLLC Membership - $35.00 Canadian
- Sustaining LLLC Membership - $50.00 Canadian
Please note if you are a Health Professional you are eligible to purchase a Health Professional LLLC Membership - which gives you access to additional pages in the Health Professionals section of this website.
There are now three ways to purchase a LLLC Membership:
(please NOTE: if you already have been accepted as a Leader Applicant and if you need to renew your Membership -> you must do so via Leader Resources -> http://www.lllc.ca/la-membership-fee-payment)
1. Online via PayPal or credit card: simply follow this link to the online LLLC Membership purchase form. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card.
2. In person: print and give this membership form with your payment to your local LLLC Leader at a LLLC Group meeting. **Please be sure to include your email address so that you will be able to visit the "Member Access" area of this website. To find a Leader in your area, please click on Find Help Locally.
3. By mail/scan & e-mail: print and mail this membership form with your payment to: Sheila Munro, LLLC Administration and Donations Coordinator: Box 700 Winchester ON K0C 2K0. **Please be sure to include your email address so that you will be able to visit the "Member Access" area of this website.
If you are scanning and e-mailing the form to adc@LLLC.ca , for your security please do not include your credit card information. Call 613-774-4900 and provide the information by phone.
La Leche League Canada’s basic annual membership of $35.00 is shared throughout the organization as follows:
Your local Group (if the membership is purchased through a Group or if you identify the Group when purchasing by mail or phone) gets $7.00 to provide books for the Group library and to cover the local costs of running the Group including advertising, providing ongoing education to the current Leaders and training new Leaders.
Your geographic area gets $5.00 to provide province/territory-wide advertising, support regional phone help-lines and fund Leader education events and services. These educational events may include sessions for mothers and families as well.
La Leche League Canada uses the remaining $23.00 to support its work at the national and international level. This includes the information and support services of the LLLC website and the national Breastfeeding Referral line, affiliation with La Leche League International, and creation of e-newsletters as well as providing support and educational services to Leaders and members across Canada.
A sustaining membership of $50.00 allows La Leche League Canada to provide all of the services above and increases our ability to reach out to other new mothers and health care professionals with information to support and sustain breastfeeding.
With your help La Leche League Canada can continue to provide breastfeeding information and support to nearly 30,000 individuals each year. If you value the services of La Leche League Canada we hope you will join us in making sure they are available for all Canadians.
Here is the Mother-list of the...
We are happy to share our Annual Community Report and Financial Statements...