Congratulations to our three winners! All three of our winners shared their comments on social media. We will be tagging them and replying to their comments with details on how they can claim their prizes.
Laura Micevic - "We would love this as we did purees and cereals with last two, but this baby looooves to chew her food but I’m not even really sure where to start with BLW... and I need evidence to get the hubs on board!"
Britt Christina - "Our little guy loves Pancakes for breakfast! Mmmm. 2 eggs, 1 banana, Handful of oats, And cook!"
Angel Nichols - "I would love to win/read this book!! I live in rural Alberta so access to resources is challenging at times. The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding has been an excellent resource for me, my husband and my new baby daughter and I only imagine this book would be helpful when starting her on solids!! #lifelonglearning"
Win a copy of 'Baby Led Weaning' by Teresa Pitman
Enter for your chance to win one of three copies of 'Baby-Led Weaning: The (Not So) Revolutionary Way to Start Solids and Make a Happy Eater.' by Teresa Pitman. Teresa has been a La Leche League Canada Leader for over 36 years. She is author of 'Sweet Sleep' as well as many editions of 'The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding' (both of which can be purchased through our affiliate links found by clicking here).
There are fours ways to enter;
- Submit your favourite baby led weaning recipe by clicking here and using the 'suggestions for new parents' box
- OR Submit a Story by clicking here
- OR Submit a Photo by clicking here
- OR comment on one of our Social Media posts why you really need to win a copy of this book
- Contest entry deadline is February 24, 2019 at 11:59pm EST
- Rules & Regulations;
- entrants must be submitted by a consenting adult over the age of 18 years old
- open to all Canadian residents (yes even those in Quebec!)
- photos can be of any breastfeeding, chestfeeding, human milk feeding, baby, baby and parent, or family content
- photos and stories can be submitted via our online photo submission forms indicated above, or by sending stories or photos with completed waivers together directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- only text comments on an original La Leche League Canada social media outlet post (LLLC Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts) will be considered an entry into this contest as we cannot track nor see comments on all shared social media posts
- a signed photo waiver must be submitted with each photo entry (you can download a copy by clicking here); when submitting a photo taken by you, you agree that it is your own image and that the subject(s), people in the photo, have given their consent to release the photo publicly; photo waivers are required for contact information to connect with the chosen winner(s)
- if you are submitting a photo as a photographer, please ensure you have both the subject(s) waiver completed as well as the photographer photo release form submitted with each entry and you can download a copy of the photographer form by clicking here; photographer release forms are required for contact information to connect with the chosen winner(s)
- contest entry closes February 24, 2019 at 11:59pm EST, and winners will be chosen by vote by Leaders internally within La Leche League Canada, or at random draw to decide a tied vote
- winners will be contacted before March 3, 2019 via the same method the entrant used to enter the contest, or via email, and prizes will be arranged to be shipped directly to the winners
- winners will be formally announced on our website and social media channels March 3, 2019 at 9:00am EST.
- all entrants give La Leche League Canada permission to publish, exhibit, or reproduce in print, electronic, or video format the photo(s), stories, recipes (provided they are original), and comments shared during this contest
- Leaders and staff internal to La Leche League Canada and persons they are domiciled with are ineligble to enter this contest
- any inappropriate submissions, or social media tags, including but not limited to containing mature or explicit content, will result in the entrant being removed from the contest
For questions or issues with any of your submissions, please contact us at email@example.com