Covid-19 Vaccine Questions
1. La Leche League International, Vaccine Info
2. La Leche League Canada, PLD Information (September 14, 2021)
3. COVID article guidance on BioNTech, Interim Recommendations
COVID-19 and Lactation
1. La Leche League International, Breastfeeding and Coronavirus
2. World Health Organization, WHO Frequently Asked Questions for Breastfeeding and COVID19 for Health Care Workers
3. This FAQ complements the WHO interim guidance: Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) when COVID-19 disease is suspected
4. BC Centre for Disease Control COVID19 Guidelines for Lactation, COVID-19 Guideline for Lactation for Women/Individuals Who are Confirmed or Suspect Cases of COVID-19
5. SafelyFed Canada Covid resources: Here you will find international (CDC, UNICEF, WHO etc) as well as Canadian statements.
6. Harvard Medical School, COVID-19: Separating Infected Mothers from Newborns: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
7. Canadian Paediatric Society, Breastfeeding when mothers have suspected or proven COVID-19
8. Can Mothers with COVID-19 Room with and Breast-Feed Their Infants During Their Hospital Stay?