1. La Leche League International, Breastfeeding and Coronavirus
2. World Health Organization, WHO Frequently Asked Questions for Breastfeeding and COVID19 for Health Care Workers
3. This FAQ complements the WHO interim guidance: Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) when COVID-19 disease is suspected
4. BC Centre for Disease Control COVID19 Guidelines for Lactation, COVID-19 Guideline for Lactation for Women/Individuals Who are Confirmed or Suspect Cases of COVID-19
5. A useful infographic from the BCCDC ‘Breastfeeding and COVID-19 infographic’ Adapted by Perinatal Services BC
6. SafelyFed Canada, Here you will find international ( CDC, UNICEF, WHO etc) as well as Canadian statements in both English and French. Read more HERE.
7. Harvard Medical School, COVID-19: Separating Infected Mothers from Newborns: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
8. Canadian Paediatric Society, Breastfeeding when mothers have suspected or proven COVID-19