La Leche League Canada gives permission to download and print these information sheets for non-commercial purposes that are comply with the International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes . Your donation is essential and very much appreciated. Contributions to our work help us cover the cost of producing these Information Sheets and future breastfeeding resources.
For more information on these or other breastfeeding topics or to discuss your own situation, please contact a La Leche League Canada Leader. If you would like to provide feedback about these Information Sheets, please click HERE.
- #410 Amazing Milk
- #420 Why Does My Baby Cry? (standard format, limited graphics)
- #430 How Fathers Help Breastfeeding Happen
- #456 Breastfeeding Tips
- #457 How to Know Your Baby is Getting Enough Milk
- #461 Thrush & The Breastfeeding Family *(please note that Health Canada has released cautions on the use of gentian violet in treating thrush. Click here to read more)
- #462 Tips for Breastfeeding Twins
- #469 Establishing Your Milk Supply
- #471 Storing Human Milk
- #481 Preparing to Breastfeed
- Breastfeeding a Baby With Down Syndrome - Along with the help of La Leche League Canada editors, the Canadian Down Syndrome Society (CDSS) produced this booklet
- Trans Nursing Tip Sheet
Information Sheets in other languages:
- #410-C Amazing Milk (Chinese)
- #410-Ps Amazing Milk (Pashto)
- #456-C Breastfeeding Tips (Chinese-traditional)
- #456-sC Breastfeeding Tips (Simplified Chinese)
- #456-A Breastfeeding Tips (Arabic)
- #457-A How to Know Your Baby is Getting Enough Milk (Arabic)
- #457-C How to Know Your Baby is Getting Enough Milk (Simplified Chinese)
- #462-A Tips for Breastfeeding Twins (Arabic)
- #462-C Tips for Breastfeeding Twins (Simplified Chinese)
Why Does My Baby Cry? is intended to be printed on legal sized paper and folded:
LLL International's Womanly Art of Breastfeeding Tear Sheets
The first 4 quick reference tear-sheets have been translated into French; click on the links below for the English or French version.
- Laid-back Breastfeeding English French
- Fussy Baby Ideas English French
- Hand Expression English French
- Storing Milk English French
- Safe Sleep 7 English
Here is a document and link to resources you might find useful. Inclusion of resources and links does not imply endorsement of the material or organization by LLLC.
Baby Feeding Cues poster from Queensland Health, Australia.