Are you pregnant? Do you want to learn about successful breastfeeding?
Prenatal breastfeeding classes for you and your partner or supporter delivered by internationally accredited La Leche League Canada Leaders (breastfeeding educators).
Join us to learn about:
- The risk factors breastfeeding eliminates for parent, baby, family and community
- Normalize the body changes that take place to help us breastfeed
- How to know if your baby is getting what it needs
- Avoiding and overcoming difficulties
- Optimizing positioning and latch
- Adjusting to life with a breastfed baby
- Where to turn to for support/help
These classes run two consecutive evenings
- January 24 & 31 6:15pm-8:30pm MST
- February 15 & 22 6:15pm-8:30pm MST
To register please CLICK here.
If you cannot attend and need to cancel your registration please email email@example.com as we have many expecting families hoping to attend these sessions.
Meeting information and handouts will be sent out a few days before the class.
Classes are FREE but please consider making a donation (pink bar above) so families can continue to receive breastfeeding information and support. Thank you!